Apply for Canadian Immigration through Express Entry
The Government of Canada uses Express Entry as an online system to manage applications for Permanent Residency from foreign Skilled Workers.
Express Entry manages the pool of candidates applying for Canadian immigration programs such as the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class, and some Provincial Nomination Programs.
Federal Skilled Worker program: For foreign skilled workers outside of Canada.
Federal Skilled Trades program: For foreign tradespeople outside of Canada.
Canadian Experience Class: For international students in Canada.
Provincial Nomination program: For foreign skilled workers who would like to migrate to a specific province.
Express Entry functions as a points-based system that ranks applicants depending on their qualifications. Factors that determine eligibility include age, education, work experience, and language proficiency. The more points an applicant has, the more likely they are to be selected and invited to apply for an Immigrant Visa. If an applicant is not selected within 12 months of joining the pool, they will be required to re-submit their application for re-assessment.
How can Enhance Visa help you?
We can help you by:
- Determining your eligibility by profiling your skills and work experience;
- Equipping you for your IELTS exam with our comprehensive FREE IELTS review so you can attain a higher score in language proficiency;
- Facilitating your Educational Credential Assessment for your Educational Qualification Requirements;
- Completing your Online Profile and Job Bank Profile;
- Providing Expert Documentation Assistance for your Permanent Residency application;
- Presenting you with other Canadian Immigration options should you not be selected.
How to get started?
Click the Get Started button below.
We will get in touch with you within 5-7 business days after submitting your details to the online form.